Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shark Attack


For more info on this story click here


Nothing is more frightening, to me, than a shark!  I can barely motivate my little body to get into large bodies of water without thinking about a shark movie.  That's where my problem lies!  I love horror movies and anything that gives me a chill.  I'm big and bad when I'm watching them but then I transform into Chucky Pickles, from rugrats, when I'm put into a situation, like swimming at the beach.

As of recently shark attacks have been on the rise and this is scarier than any horror movie.  Sharks are monsters when they attack and that's what happened last week when Ben Linden, 24, was taken by a 4m great white while surfing near Wedge Island, 160km north of Perth, last weekend.

His friend, Matt Holmes, witnessed the attack from his jet ski and tried to pull the remains out of the water.  Now Matt is too traumatised to surf or get back in the water.

So be careful when your surfing, swimming, or jet sking.  You can never be too careful.
Sharks are monstrous monsters so be aware of your surroundings when you're in the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment