Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mariah Carey Joins American Idol!


"I'm The head HBIC"

Find out more about Mariah's deal here.

Pray for us ALL!!!!  Now I love's me some Mariah Carey and what's not to love?  The beauty (1991-2006), The voice (incredible), and the way she exercises in 6 inch heels on the eliptical machine (thank you Mtv cribs) can make any man fall to his knees.

However, under all of that pulchritude and appeal lies something more sinister, deep down inside our beloved Mariah Carey dwells a Monstrous Monster!  So what makes Mrs. Carey a Monstrous Monster?  Is it the Diva behavior and attitude that she seems to take everywhere, maybe?  Is it all the outrageous demands that she makes when she goes out, could be?

There are a plethora of things that could make Mariah a Monstrous Monster but how she earned the title today is from recent reports confirming her seat on, the Sinking Reality Television Show, AMERICAN IDOL!  I know, I know.  How does this make her a monster?  To start with Mariah carey was a mentor once for American Idol and the production and crew hated her.  They said it was difficult working with her and she showed up two hours late to mentor the contestants. Really Mariah?  Mariah also demanded that she make more than what J.Lo did during her American Idol stint.  In defense to Mariah I agree with this because J.lo shouldn't had been a judge for a singing competition in the first place (waiting for tonight anyone?).

If the reports are anywhere close to what I am hearing she will be a full blown creature by the time the show starts.  I wonder how she'll torture, I mean mold, the contestants and what advice she will give after each "ear popping" performance.

Whatever she does I will be watching because Mariah Carey is sure to bring some entertainment to this dying show.  Mariah Carey, a Monstrous Monster that I love to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment