Thursday, August 2, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4





HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

I liked the first Paranormal Activity because it was fresh, new, and it really scared me.  I watched the second one because i wanted to learn more about the monstrous demon that was after the family.  After being so invested in this story I had to watch the third one!

Now they're making a fourth Paranormal Activity! Is that really something we need?
I thought we explained what was going on? Nonetheless, they have decided to release a part four and unfortunately I will be watching it when it's released!

I've really devoted alot of time in these movies so I have to finish it out and stick with it.
I don't know much about the stroyline in this one but I'm sure they'll tie all three movies together.

So enjoy the preview and the monstrous demon that doesn't seem to want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment