Monday, July 30, 2012

True Blood: Somebody That I Use To Know!

"We look GOOD!!!"

For a recap click here

Well it's Monday and you know what that means....True blood recap, YAY!!!

So what have our humans, monsters, and sweet little fairy been up to?

Side note: I still can't watch true blood on Sundays so I have to read recaps until the episode is posted online, I suck!

Well I'm still on team Pam and Tara.  They're stealing the show and need to have more air time.  After Tara confronted an old high school classmate she assumed her maker, Pam, was disappointed in her but quite the opposite. Pam rewards Tara for her gumption by tying up the high-school friend and glamouring her into being Tara's human slave to feast on.  Pam has great lines and never disappoints, after Tara thought she disappointed her Pam replied "You don't know me that well. My mad face and my happy face are the same."

Also this episode Sookie embraces her fairyness and starts to have visions of her parent's death at the hand, or fangs, of a vampire.  The vampire later tells Sookie he's coming for her.

Another story line that I read was the wedding ceremony where the vampires had a feast on the humans.  One line, that i read, came from a vampire proclaiming that he needed a baby and that Lilith wants him to eat a baby.

What's this fascination that monsters have with babies (check out my last post)?

True blood comes on Sundays at 9 p.m



No comments:

Post a Comment