Tuesday, August 14, 2012

17 Foot Python Found In Florida! Are Snakes Naturally Aggressive?










If there is one thing that I’m afraid of it’s a snake!  So seeing a 164.5 pound, 17.5 foot snake, in person, would be comparable to a deer spotting a hungry Lion FRIGHTING!

On Monday that’s what researches at the University of Florida examined.  They found a pregnant Burmese python with 87 eggs inside.  My stomach and skin just turned.

That’s a Monstrous snake and it weighs more than me!

Many people say snakes are more afraid of you than you are of them but I believe that depends on the breed of the snake.  The snake that researches examined said this python is a dangerous, invasive species.  Because this python is a really productive animal they’re more invasive.

Some breeds of snakes are just naturally aggressive animals, especially venomous breeds.  If you spot a snake I would say just be cautious because you don’t know what kind of snake or mood these monstrous animals could be in.

I know if I spot one I’m headed in the other direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment