Thursday, August 30, 2012

Natalie Tran, Monstrous Tease!

Natalie Tran on Community Channel

 
Today I present to you Natalie Tran, founder of Community Channel on youtube and video blogger.

Miss Tran is from Sydney Australia and she post videos involving her making monologues in front of a camera, interrupted by skits acted out by herself.  Her videos usually mock the situations of everyday human interactions and occurrences from a very comical and hysterical viewpoint.

Let me just say I LOVE NATALIE and her videos. She's witty, funny, sexy, and has the cutest voice ever "HI."

So why is Natalie and Community Channel on monstrous monster you may ask?  Well, Natalie isn't evil or hateful (that we know of) but she is a tease!

And being a Monstrous tease earns you a spot on my blog Natalie, I love you!  She always says she's going to post a video in 4 days and 2 years later the new video arrives.  I was being a little dramatic there but it takes baby girl a long time to upload those videos.  She's getting better though.  she was also suppose to show us how to make a dish on one of her videos but we haven't seen it yet.

So Natalie Tran here's to you and all the times you have teased your fans, you are now a Monstrous Monster-don't hate me.

Check out her videos on youtube and some right here.








No comments:

Post a Comment